If you're looking to make some summer purchases this year, then you'll find some ideas (hopefully)! Here are some of my fave summer pieces this year:
1. Floral Tea Party Sundress - $15.84 - Forever 21
O. M. G. This sundress is so cute! It's affordable, and it's fun and flirty. The length is just perfect - you get to show off your legs and stay modest at the same time. It's a really simple dress, but the pattern is so adorable! Florals are so in this season, and this is a perfect way to look good and hit all the right trends and fashion notes.
2. Dress - $12.95 - H&M
This dress is just really, really cool. It has just the right length, and the neck isn't too low but it's still a scoop neck. What I love about this dress is that if you've been working out, this piece lets it show! It's super form fitting, which not everyone can pull off, but if you want to show people that you're definitely slim and beautiful...this is the perfect dress!
3. Jude tank - $10.14 - Abercrombie and Fitch
Now, I'm not an A&F fan. In fact, I can't stand Abercrombie. I think it's overpriced and basically selling sex. BUT...this tank is just too cute! And it's - surprisingly - well-priced. I love the shape of it, and the floral is just so sweet. It's form-fitting, and you can do a bunch of cool things with it. It would look really great paired with a cropped white blazer, or even just simply paired with white or light denim short shorts. It's flexible and fun!
4. Colored Dots Crochet Sweater - $32.80 - Forever 21
This piece comes with a super important disclaimer. It's ridiculously overpriced. I probably would NOT buy it, because it's THIRTY THREE dollars (what?!?!?), but I think it's still really sweet. If it were $20 I might take it more seriously and actually consider buying it, but it seems like such a small skimpy item for thirty three dollars.
Anyway. I just love the pops of color at the top, and the back is pretty much the same pattern so it's really cute, and I love the whole crochet/woven feel of it. Plus, it's light, sheer, and short sleeved, making it great for summer. I think this would just be perfect over a tank, but especially great as a bikini cover-up. Just in case you want to walk around the pool or whatever but you don't want to just do it in your bikini, you can wear this as a light but flirty cover-up.
5. Basic Tube Top Romper - $8.80 - Forever 21
Now THIS is something I would definitely buy. When I look for a romper, I look for what will make my body look the best. I don't know why - I just sort of think that rompers are show-off-y garments. So this was really cheap and simple, and I love it because of both of those reasons. I don't think a romper needs to be super complicated. It can be really simple and look fabulous! If you have worked hard to cultivate a killer beach body, then you'll look great in any romper. Personally, I think rompers with great complicated designs take away from the shape and overall attention to your chest and waistline/hemline and sides that a romper gives the viewer.
This romper can be paired with a sheer cropped sweater, or a cropped blazer, or you can accessorize with chunky bracelets and rings (as in the picture) and/or a thin glitzy belt. There are so many cool things you can do with it!
6. Lace Trim Leggings - $4.50 - Forever 21
I have been looking everywhere for a great pair of lace trim leggings! And finally - at Forever 21 - I have found the PERFECT ones! They are light pink, clingy, and just the perfect length. They're flattering and fun, and I absolutely adore them. I would recommend pairing this with an oversized or loose, flowy top for the perfect summer hanging-out attire! Great for the mall, a date, a movie, or anything else :)
7. Decree Sweetheart Short - $19.99 - JCPenney
First off...I'm going to start by saying HOW AMAZING that girl's legs look in the picture. Of course it's Photoshopped, but STILL. AMAZING. Anyway...every girl needs a pair of short shorts, right? They're just a standard, a must-have. This is a great pair! I love it because the denim is a washed out, acid-washed kind of color, and it's really sweet and short.
This is perfect for any outing, going on vacation, hanging out with friends or with a date, and really just anything. So many ways to wear this! With an oversized tee or sweatshirt, with a fitted top, with a dark colored, tucked-in menswear type shirt, or with a tank (and maybe even a blazer). This is a really versatile and easily flexible piece, so I really love it!
Anyway, guys...those are my seven fun summer fashion faves so far this season! I may or may not do another post on this later this summer, but I'll be sure to do one for fall fashion and then later winter fashion (I love winter fashion! You always get the prettiest patterns!).
Hope your guys' summer is going GREAT. I know mine is! Enjoy the sunshine + fabulous fashion! :)
xoxox







No comments:
Post a Comment