Oh my gosh, you guys, HI! I haven't been on here in a week! It feels like FOREVER!
Well...I worked out today :) It was so much fun! My sister, my dad, and I went biking along a beautiful trail near our house. We went for about an hour and a half, and it was really hot today so it was a good workout! I was exhausted by the end!
I haven't been shopping since my last check-in about a week ago...my mom isn't feeling too well right now so I'm crossing my fingers she gets better! We'll be shopping around after she recovers.
Thanks, guys, for being patient with me! I'm so sorry for not posting! Send my blog link along to your female friends + family and I PROMISE I will keep posting...
If you have any tutorials, requests, anything you want me to do, just leave me a comment on THIS post letting me know what you'd like to see. I would love to talk to you guys!
much love...xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment