I love blogging here at Inside My Closet. I know it's not entirely a fashion-related blog, and I have stuff about healthy living and school and stuff, but definitely I feel like my closet is not only a fashion and beauty "place," but it's also a kind of reflective refuge for me, away from all the craziness of life. So that's why I'm keeping the title.
I absolutely ADORE the layout! Isn't it so sweet and fun? Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know how much I LOVE blogging here, and I won't stop any time soon :) It's super fun to blog here, and I love putting up posts. It just makes my heart happy!
I'm bubbling over with happiness right now! Oh the endorphins! :) I feel really good and healthy after my workout and it's sunny--what could be better?
Off to catch a snack and then shower!
xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment