Hey dolls!
I used to be obsessed with working out, but I haven't done it in over a month! With school starting and all the hectic days, my exercise really got pushed to the side, and I am feeling fat and unhealthy. I really don't like it, and I want to get back into working out again! I'm really out of shape.
So today I did some simple get-your-heart-rate-up exercises -- just 100 jumps on an imaginary jump rope, 100 butt kicks, 100 high knees. Just to kind of get myself back into that vibe a little bit.
I'm really looking forward to getting my butt back on the treadmill :) I have seen a ton of weight gain on my body since I've been away from it, and I want to go back now!!! But I've just eaten dinner, and I can't do that, haha.
Also! I am so sorry for neglecting my blog. Again, like I said before, getting into school and having homework and tests and all that stuff has pushed all the important things in my life to the side. I really need to learn how to balance out everything.
I have become recently obsessed with Victoria's Secret! The Angels are absolutely incredible. I have spent countless hours on vsallaccess.com (the blog) and youtube.com/user/victoriassecret. These girls are beautiful, fit, healthy, sexy, and so inspiring to me as role models. I love them to DEATH! I would 1 million percent recommend watching their videos and learning from them and being inspired by them.
Anyway...that's all that's new with me :) I am getting back into my healthy self...eczema is getting better (woo hoo!), winter is coming (double yay! that means cozy sweaters and knits), and I am starting to drink more water again (starting with right now, haha...I have a 1L bottle right in front of me, waiting to be sucked up into my little body :) - well, not so little because of my lazy butt!).
Hope you're all doing well - miss you & love you all - leave me a note, lovelies!
xoxox b
No comments:
Post a Comment